1. Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission without assigning any reason.
2. The child should have completed 3½ years for LKG, 4½ years for UKG and 5 years on June 1st for class I.
3. Every child seeking admission must be introduced in person to the director by parents / legal guardians
4. The school authorities entertain no recommendations.
5. All candidates who have previously attended any school must produce transfer Certificates. Birth certificate should accompany the application for any fresh admission.
6. Admissions will be given based on Entrance Exam performance.
7. Application for T.C. along with the prescribed fee should be submitted to the School Office at least 30 days before the T.C. is to be issued or one-month school fee has to be paid.
For more details contact the School Office.